March 25, 2022
At end of Feb, the 3rd party - Apave from Europe was executing the design inspection, functional test, load test and certification of two units 20ton RTG cranes (model F, electric drive) in MAGICART's factory.
During testing and certificating phase, the Apave asked MAGICART to provide a list of documents to comply the EU and CE standard, it requires a series of professional and technical job, finally the documents provided by MAGICART's team complied to Apave's requirements and it means the MAGICART's cranes complies to EU and CE standard in Europe.
1. EC Declaration of Conformity
2. CE plate sample
3.Electrical, mechanical drawings （ core components, specific data, etc. can be technically
Please provide 3D mechanical drawings to better determine existing protection and lack of protection for the
4. Related information of safety components applied to this equipment.
6. Instructions or operation manual(Chinese version&English version)
7. A description of the relevant safety control system applied to this equipment,and provide a calculation file of control system safety performance execution level (PL level) . (SISTEMA file)
8. A description of the various modes of operations.
9. Machine risk analysis files
10. Machine relevant calculation reports
11. Machine testing reports
Third Party - APAVE 's two engineers working in MAGICART's cranes
2 units 20t RTG cranes functional test and load test in MAGICART
Synchronous load test of two cranes in MAGICART
MAGICART's cranes is a leading brand in mobile gantry cranes and RTG cranes, own advanced technolody and design ability, the electric RTG crane is controlled by PLC system, all motors drived by inverters, operated by Remote controller easily. Owns high safety, reliable performance and easy maintenance.